That’s life: Unfortunately, worktops and surfaces naturally get unsightly signs of wear and tear over time – whilst the rest of the kitchen furniture or work area still appears to be in good condition. However, we now have a great solution: d-c-fix® Marmi Gray adhesive foil has a refined marble effect that gives your worktop a completely new look that bears a striking resemblance to real marble.
Make it easy and get extremely attractive marble in the form of d-c-fix® adhesive foil!
- First, measure the work surface and note down the dimensions. Add a few centimeters to these dimensions so that you are on the safe side when bonding the edges.
- Afterwards, cut the foil according to your measurements and additions.
- For bonding, start by removing a few centimeters of the backing paper before attaching the foil to the back edge of your worktop.
- Then, bit by bit, work your way around with the adhesive foil by pulling back the backing paper and carefully pressing the foil to the surface using the doctor blade.
- When you have reached the front edge, bond this into position and firmly apply the adhesive foil.
- Use the cutter to cut the adhesive foil there, fold the foil overhangs and smooth everything out for a clean bond at the corners.